So recently I hit two huge follower milestones on my two main blogs- 3000+ on my personal here and 2500+ on my 10th Doctor RP themanwhomakespeoplebetter. Both of those numbers are somewhat in the unbelievable zone and I just wanted to do something to thank all the people who have been following me here, on 10, or on both in some cases!
- Must be following either my personal or my 10
- There will be two winners for each ‘place’- one for personal tumblrs and one for RPers. I’m not quite sure how that’ll work out once I draw the winners, but I’ll figure something out. If I can’t figure it out then I’ll just draw 2 winners and they’ll be who they are with whatever type of tumblr they are.
- You enter by reblogging/liking this post. You can reblog it all you want but remember: Don’t annoy your followers with it and the reblog notification only shows up in the list of notes once no matter how many times you reblog it.
- I’ll draw the winners on December 23rd so you have until then to reblog.
- If you’ve got a personal and an RP [or more than one] you can reblog it to all of them as long as it’s like not a huge number of them and you’re at least semi active on all of them [and you can choose which tumblr you want the theme revamp too should you win on a different tumblr than the one you want it for].
- IMPORTANT: I realize this might be a bit different, but if the fandom you are in and would be requesting the prizes for is one that you’re not sure I’m part of please ask. There are certain shows that either A: I don’t watch and really don’t care for and thus wouldn’t be willing to put time into in Photoshop or B: Don’t have access to for making gifs. I know there are ways around that yes but I have my own reasons. If you wind up being picked as a winner and the fandom that you really, really wanted me to make the thing for isn’t one I have access to/am OK with, I will figure out something but the main prize will probably go to someone else. If it’s Doctor Who or pretty much any other fandom you see me reblogging, though, you’re fine. If you’re not sure, just ask! I do reserve the right to not do certain fandoms/actors/pairings, alright?
- Theme revamp/redecoration- I’ll either go with the theme you have already or a new theme and create gifs/sidebar images/color schemes/etcetera for you.
- 20 icons
- gifset request
- url graphic
- 15 icons
- gifset request
- url graphic
- 10 icons
- gifset request OR url graphic
That’s about it! Have fun!
((All these kid asks are reALLY STUPIDLY CUTE BUT ALMOST 2AM AND CLASS IN THE MORNING I’M SORRY GUYS. I’m hoping that I’ll get my essay done fairly early in the day tomorrow but I can’t be sure and I’ll also be at school late because an animation project so yeah. Hopefully I’ll have a bit more free time soon. Night!))
"…Right, then. Suppose that is sort of just him but ah… Sure about that?"
"Course I will," the Doctor laughs, swooping her up in his arms and blowing a raspberry into her hair to make her laugh. "Any special requests for a movie?"
The Doctor gives her a small, knowing smile, wishing that his little girl would never have had a reason to have nightmares. Grabbing the blanket folded up next to him on the library’s couch, he picks her up and wraps her in it, tickling her to help stave off the tears. “Tell you what,” he says. “How about you sleep in the console room tonight, under the floor like I do sometimes. Right next to the heart of the TARDIS so she can protect you from those bad dreams. Sound good?”
"I’m sure it was nothing."
"I… I don’t know, to be honest. Best not try and find out, eh?"
The Doctor looked up from the strange-looking contraption that he’d been messing with- some lost piece of technology- to see her wander in. Setting it down, he went over and kneeeld down in front of her and placed a cool hand on her forehead. “No, I think it might be best you stay home today,” he said with a kind smile. “‘Course with the TARDIS you’ll hardly have to actually miss the day, eh? Come on, then.” The Doctor stood up and then lifted her up. “Back to bed with you and Fred.”
"Soon, love, soon. First we’ve got to get there eh? Want to help me fly the old girl? Think you’re tall enough to reach all the important controls now, anyways."
Try to scare my character with an out-of-the-blue text!
[Text] What’s happening? What’s ‘it’?
[Text] Might sound a bit stupid coming from your future self but well
[Text] Lots of things that happen I suppose.